17 januari 2007

Hittat hos Kimman

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Aronson
Birthday:June 7
Birthplace:Stockholm
Current Location:Stockholm
Eye Color:Grey/blue
Hair Color:Dark blond
Height:170 cm
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:To painful to talk about
The Shoes You Wore Today:My favourites...
Your Weakness:To emotional
Your Fears:Heights, snakes, darkness, rats, pain
Your Perfect Pizza:Strong but soft
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:A new job
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:Ha ha.
Thoughts First Waking Up:Get up!
Your Best Physical Feature:My ears
Your Bedtime:23.00-23-30
Your Most Missed Memory:The Love of my live
Pepsi or Coke:Pepsi Max
MacDonalds or Burger King:No thanks
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Tea, please
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:No thanks
Do you Smoke:No, I quit 2001
Do you Swear:To often
Do you Sing:Yes
Do you Shower Daily:At least
Have you Been in Love:Oh, yes. But it was to long ago...
Do you want to go to College:I went to Lund University. Is that okey?
Do you want to get Married:No
Do you belive in yourself:Sometimes
Do you get Motion Sickness:Well, no?
Do you think you are Attractive:Sometimes
Are you a Health Freak:No
Do you get along with your Parents:No
Do you like Thunderstorms:Oh, yes!
Do you play an Instrument:I used to: recorder, the clarinet and piano.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Yes
In the past month have you Smoked:No
In the past month have you been on Drugs:No
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Yes
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:No
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Yes
In the past month have you been on Stage:No
In the past month have you been Dumped:Kind of
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:No
Ever been Drunk:Yes
Ever been called a Tease:Not that I can recall...
Ever been Beaten up:Kind of
Ever Shoplifted:Yes, once when I was four...
How do you want to Die:Fast, and with no pain
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:I haven't got a clue...
What country would you most like to Visit:Well, I love England...
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Whatever
Favourite Hair Color:Whatever
Short or Long Hair:Whatever
Height:Whatever
Weight:Depends on Height
Best Clothing Style:Whatever
Number of Drugs I have taken:Marijuana, alcohol and tobacco
Number of CDs I own:Not as many as I would like...
Number of Piercings:One, in fallow...
Number of Tattoos:None
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Don't know

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

1 kommentarer:

Anonymous Anonym sa...

Puss.
"Whatever" :)

tors jan. 18, 09:07:00 fm  

Skicka en kommentar

Prenumerera på Kommentarer till inlägget [Atom]

<< Startsida